Freedom Mini Laptop

teggo 14:25 02 Jun 10

Can anyone help me please? I have a 8.9in Freedom Mini Laptop By Zoostorm that does not have a CD/DVD Rom. I need to do a complete restore on it and it came with a Recovery Media Disc but im not sure how to go about it. I presume you would have to either connect an external CD/DVD Rom which I don't have, or connect it to another computer which I could do but need to know how. Would it be via a usb cable, and when the disc is inserted would it automatically find the Mini Laptop and start working.
I would love some help in the right direction.

woodchip 14:26 02 Jun 10

I have Samsung Netbook, you need to buy a External usb DVD writer like I did

Technotiger 14:35 02 Jun 10

Perhaps if you say why you think you need to do a complete restore, someone on here may be able to make that unnecessary.

teggo 15:11 02 Jun 10

Thanks for the advise Woodchip.

teggo 15:16 02 Jun 10

The reason I feel I need to restore this Mini Laptop is while playing music from the internet it kept freezing and I would have to turn it off rather than close it down. After this happened for the third time it would not reboot. It says on the screen No Bootable Devise Found.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:03 02 Jun 10

No Bootable Devise Found.

Remove and refit hard drive to remake the connections.

Could also be hard drive failure.

What operating system?

woodchip 17:58 02 Jun 10

Corrupt boot sector with improper shut down. it needs the restore disc running as this will correct faulty boot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…