Freecom DVB-T

Ade_1 16:49 14 Feb 06

Hi, i have bought a Freecom DVB-T TV Reciever but as possibly thoguth the reciver may not be that good dpeending on the area. And unfortunately i am only picking up 5 channels. Any suggestions for when im scanning for channels. Maybe this migth help, so you can see exactly what im talking about. click here

I origionally justu selected UK and scanned that. I was thinking maybe i have to change the frequency or something like that...

Thansk in advance

Aidan

Ade_1 17:18 14 Feb 06

Anyone have any ideas?

steve0 17:25 14 Feb 06

Make sure you scan with a good airial - preferably an external one - I get all the freeview signals on mine. Don't try using the supplied airial - its useless unless you connect a decent electronic booster.

Ade_1 17:37 14 Feb 06

Hi, i have magnetised it to my radiator (which is turned off) but i have found a significant amount channels for some reason now :) EVen thoguh ui ddint before, and that is with the supplied aerial. Thanks for the help anyways steve.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…