FreeCell not responding to mouse

Flesym 23:11 10 Apr 03

Windows 98. FreeCell game working perfectly when, for no apparent reason, it would not respond to mouse but displayed the hourglass/eggtimer logo. To get this game I use 123 freedownload- no probs there. How can I restore the status quo, please, Someone?

Doonie 16:02 17 Apr 03

Have you recently downloaded the Freeserve Anytime connection Kit? It appears that nearly everyone who has has had this problem. It seems to have only effected Freecell. I e-mailed them and they sent me a mile of instructions which I was too scared to try, so e-mailed again. They then suggested that I go to click here and download the free version of Freecell Pro. This seemed a safer bet and works perfectl. The numbers exactly correspond to the version you have, although there's a slightly different look, but more features.

Doonie 16:02 17 Apr 03

Have you recently downloaded the Freeserve Anytime connection Kit? It appears that nearly everyone who has has had this problem. It seems to have only effected Freecell. I e-mailed them and they sent me a mile of instructions which I was too scared to try, so e-mailed again. They then suggested that I go to click here and download the free version of Freecell Pro. This seemed a safer bet and works perfectly. The numbers exactly correspond to the version you have, although there's a slightly different look, but more features.

Flesym 21:43 19 Apr 03

Many thank,s to Doonie- will try that method with fingers crossed. Thank you.Flesym

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…