freebies, free pc.dvd,cd items

goonerbill © ® 21:44 26 Apr 05

Have come across this website and it has 68 items that are free, pc items, cd's, dvd's. all you do is pay postage on the item you choose. postage is £2.99 for the item you choose (not sure if you can get multipul items as haven't tried it yet).

here are just some of the items listed and there value ranges from £9.99 to £129.99 (there prices not mine).

Ray Charles - Just Ray (2 Disk Music CD)
The Last Days of Frankie the Fly (DVD)
Encyclopedia Britannica Ready Reference 2005 (PC)
Super Value Keyboard
Nero 6 CD/DVD Burning Software (PC)
BullGuard 4.5 Internet Security (PC)
Universal Headphones with built in Microphone
Systran Translator Professional (PC)
Power DVD XP 4.0 (PC)
Publishing Studio 3 (PC)

heres link click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:15 26 Apr 05

Tiscali use the same site for their 'loyalty' offers. Personally I have never seen anything that was worth the postage as most of the items are a bit naff or old/out of date copies.

G

Indigo 1 22:16 26 Apr 05

I am always suspicious of "too good to be true" offers, there is always a catch.

I would expect to get a lot of junk mail on my doormat if I sent off for any of that stuff but would be interested to hear of anybody elses experiences with Savapoint.com

GroupFC 22:31 26 Apr 05

Supanet use the same site for their loyalty offers.

I have taken them up on some of their offers in the past and have not been bombarded with any junk mail!

spuds 22:55 26 Apr 05

I have used Savapoint a couple of times via the Tiscali loyalty scheme. Some of the products are slightly outdated, but the biggest problem was the delivery, which could take up to 6 weeks, and non-reply to emails.Each item costs £2.99 for postage, and you can purchase as many items that you want, or at least that was what you were able to do. If ordering on-line, check out their 'secure' website, last time I tried to use it, I came to the conclusion that it was not very secure.Things could have changed since then!.

goonerbill © ® 10:31 27 Apr 05

as some of you have pointed out. some of the stuff is showing its teeth but one or two items are worth a look, especially nero 6 and BullGuard 4.5 (never heard or used it but like nortons systemworks and internet security all in one bundle).

goonerbill © ® 12:30 28 Apr 05

bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…