//some 3rd party need geo

Free WordProcessor

Adam Boutcher 20:55 30 Mar 04

Has any1 got a free word processor?
And has any1 got a registration code for win zip 8.1

Eric10 21:02 30 Mar 04

For a free office suite click here but you are on the wrong site for your other question as we all abide by the law here.

Pesala 21:02 30 Mar 04

What sort of word-processing do you need to do? Open Office is free and very powerful, but is a 65 MBytes download. click here

It is not allow to offer registration codes on this site. There are plenty of free zip programs available.

Zip Central (845 K) click here

I like Power Archiver, which is also available from PCA Downloads. click here

TommyRed 21:07 30 Mar 04

Choice of free word processors at click here also I have never entered a reg code in WinZip, I'm on day 121 of the 21 day evaluation. There are also free ZIP programs about as well, check downloads here or do a search on Google click here HTH TR

Adam Boutcher 09:10 31 Mar 04

I would like a free word processor that I can do my homework on and opens .doc s so I can save it and open it at schoool but NOT openoffice.org.

Diodorus Siculus 09:19 31 Mar 04

click here

click here for a good one.

dogtrack 14:45 31 Mar 04

It's called Atlantis and it's free. There is a version that you can buy also. And it will open Word documents. click here to have a look.

Djohn 14:57 31 Mar 04

I have a legal version of Works Suite 2003 that you can have if you wish.

It has the same "Word" as "Office XP" plus Encarta/Autoroute 2002, Data base and spreadsheet, and a few more goodies.

It's a 5 CD set and if you live in the UK, think it will be of help, just click on the yellow envelope next to my name and send me your name and postal address. This will come through to me direct and not appear in the forum. j.

Djohn 14:59 31 Mar 04

If you are still at School, please clear this with your parents before sending your address to me. j.

Djohn 20:47 31 Mar 04

Received your mail. Works Suite will be in the post tomorrow and should be with you by Friday. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…