free word excel etc

johnnyrocker 21:17 11 Feb 04

anyone any ideas where i could get a basic free version of the above please? only need the odd letters etc not a full blown suite.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 21:59 11 Feb 04

^?

johnny.

Valvegrid 22:06 11 Feb 04

This is free, but you may think it's a bit overkill. What do you think?

click here

johnnyrocker 22:22 11 Feb 04

you might be right there;) but it seems a lot for free, still i think i shall give it a spin , thanks for your help.

johnny.

Belatucadrus 22:32 11 Feb 04

For free word processors Jarte click here, Cryptedit click here

Full office suites, Openoffice as per Valvegrids link , 602PRO click here , or EasyOffice click here

I'm not aware of any stand alone free spread sheets.

depor 23:03 11 Feb 04

I use openoffice at home and MS office at college and can easily read Office files at home and update them and then be read again at college

depor 23:05 11 Feb 04

Anyone know of a free database package that can read access files

Chris the Ancient 23:07 11 Feb 04

Now you've chosen a sticky one!

The only possibility is to have the Access database sent as a 'run-time' version - but to do this, the originator must have Office Developer to cover licencing aspects and be co-operative.

Sorry that the answer is little on the gloomy side

CtA

Djohn 00:08 12 Feb 04

How about Works-Suite 2003. Includes the full version of "Word 2002" same as Office XP.

A cut down version of Excel and a database. Both work seamlessly with Excel and Access.

AutoRoute 2003, Encarta, and several other little applications as well. 5 CD set, with official Product key. j.

Belatucadrus 01:02 16 Feb 04

click here not free, but at @ £9.99 find a cheaper database.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…