FREE webhoasting and subdomain!.LOOK!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:12 14 Oct 04

hi all while searching in google "free subdomains" i came accross a website,it has listings of great offers,and best of all,all free,i am using 50megs it looks nice,click here for the website,enjoy.cheers.ben

mbp 21:45 14 Oct 04

I nice URL and a lot to choose from. User feedback will be useful.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 16:35 15 Oct 04

i have started building my website with
you get 50mb of storage,,looks good enough.there was another website that gave out free sweet samples.there are catogries on the side aswell which look usefull.cheers.ben

Gaz 25 17:29 18 Oct 04

expires if you don't keep your acount active by clicking the links in the e-mails every month.

Sparrowhawk 17:41 21 Oct 04

For which countrie(s) does it apply?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 18:58 21 Oct 04

all i suppose,it doesn't really matter what countrie(s) your in.although i am unsure

sean-278262 19:27 30 Oct 04

i couldnt connect to my account using file zilla so i gave up and went to netfirms.25mb space and a 1 gb transfer

monkon2 20:50 30 Oct 04

i use this web host at the minute, its free, you get 100mb of free web space, ftp upload system, no ads and no file size limit

only downside is it doesnt support frontpage extensions or any other stuff like php or mysql

click link below

click here

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:55 30 Oct 04

thanks monkon2,looks good!

k1n 15:06 07 Nov 04

and hasn't 50 got a file upoload limit of 2 MB ???????

Anyways, the best by far (for gaming related websites only) is click here. (unlimited space, bandwidth and inc php mysql etc.)
been hosting my clans webby ( click here ) there for ages now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…