free webdesign downloads

mikegm6 16:33 22 Aug 03

Can anybody suggest any suitable 'free' downloadable web design software. I have looked in 'downloads' but nothing for XP, or would any be suitable?

alcudia 16:36 22 Aug 03

You can try this for nothing click here It works on XP.

Smiler 18:12 22 Aug 03

Why don't you post this in the WEB DESIGN section possibly get more response.

User-312386 18:40 22 Aug 03

click here its free as well

number21online 19:05 22 Aug 03

Forget software its for cissies, learn HTML its easy, fun and very satisfying. Check out the following web site....
click here
and also Elizabeth Castros' book...HTML For The World Wide Web 5th edition. You will be up and running in no time, honest.

User-312386 20:23 22 Aug 03

nice site there, just added that to my favourites and shall be learning html rather than using front page

number21online 12:35 23 Aug 03

Nice to have another convert I hope others follow your example, it is great fun. Don't forget to checkout free javascripts to add to your site and also you can get the HTML from microsoft.com if you want to embed Windows Media Player for sounds or video. Click on this to see my first attempt, its continually being improved (I hope) and its got a link to the javascript source but don't run before you can walk. Good luck. click here If nobody likes my site it won't bother me but keep your comments constructive.

pj123 16:27 23 Aug 03

madboy33®©. It is called Webplus 6, I downloaded it some time ago. It was supposed to have 20 design wizards but I couldn't find any so I rang Serif and they said I could buy the CD with all the design wizards. I complained a bit more saying I have all their other software and as a registered customer they sent it to me for free.

I just checked their site and it doesn't seem to be there anymore? Maybe they have withdrawn the offer?

pj123 16:29 23 Aug 03

Apologies madboy33®©. I went to their main site, have just tried your link and yes it is still on offer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…