free web page builders

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 15:49 10 May 05

Right Im totaly new to this dont do the html thingy All im after is an easy to ues web page builder thats free and good at what it does for a beginner like me and able to upload the page ti my free web space on tiscali im allocated about 50mb nothing fancy please as im a bit of a beginner well totaly beginner to this web lark thank you

fly2hi 22:22 10 May 05

Didn't you get NOF7 free? or are you going to say you don't subscribe!

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 02:36 11 May 05

I didn`t get a tiscali disc I was with bt.com then I changed to tiscali all I got was a disc with the modem drivers on when modem arrived.cant find it on tiscali to download.

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 13:31 11 May 05

thanks for your help im going to have a play around with webplus 6.0 or well play around is the word im no ienstien when it comes to this sort of thing . thanks

pmorff 02:23 16 May 05

The monthly PC magazines have been giving away free software lately. Namley Namo web editor 4.
To hedge your bets get hold of "Webpages made easy".
This magazine is published every six weeks and is dedicated to website design covering website design and problems, image manipulation, mini software work outs, etc.
The magazine has free software and also share ware such as Dreamweaver etc.

DanSul 15:20 16 May 05

You could try Eclipse - an open search project. It's more for coding than design though.

quack 16:59 16 May 05

Try any of these WYSIWYG Editors
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…