free web host - for a temporary web site?

Bansaw 19 Nov 11

I want to put up a temporary joomla site for a week or so.

Is there any free web space out there where I can also upload a joomla database (so I need My SQL server) ?

thanks,,

Jwbjnwolf 22 Nov 11

weebly.com? this is a brilliant ease of use website builder/hoster. here is my most recent website I am doing in college.

hope this helps

varindia 30 Mar 12

Many sites are there that offers free linux hosting like "0xh, 4ove, xBizHost, HostYous, XoomSite, Hosts101, 1FreeHosting, etc". I don't prefers free hosting because in many places criteria is that at least you need to login to your account once in a month otherwise your account will be suspended.

rubyrubyruby 03 May 12

Yeah, 000 Web host offers a mysql Database and PHP. there's also options for installing wordpress, joomla, etc.

more free web hosts compared here. http://website-tuts.blogspot.com/2011/11/free-web-host-comparison_11.html

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message