Free Video Joiner??

RobCharles1981 23:29 21 Apr 08

Hi Can anyone recommend me a free video joiner to join videos together please??

Thanks

Rob

johnnyrocker 23:31 21 Apr 08

click here

johnny

RobCharles1981 00:08 22 Apr 08

Thanks Johnny it will come in handy.

Cheersk

RobCharles1981 21:43 23 Apr 08

How do I use this tool ???

MCE2K5 21:59 23 Apr 08

Manual for HJSplit for Windows click here

RobCharles1981 23:42 23 Apr 08

X7-250

When I imported the videos into Windows Movie Maker I'm greeting with this error:

C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\Desktop\Wedding Videos\M2U00153.MPG could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from

How do I get around this error???

MCE2K5 00:07 24 Apr 08

If you use HJSplit, Join your Video's like this,

If you take the Video M2U00153.mpg as an example,

Rename it to M2U00153.mpg.001,

Do the same to the other Video's

i.e. M2U00154.mpg.002 and so on, The do as the Manual says here below,

(1) Make sure the set of split parts (set of files ending in .001, .002, .003, etc.) to be joined all reside inside the same directory.

(2) click on the button 'Input file', in the screen directly above, which will open the dialog shown directly below:

(3) In this dialog, select the file you want to join. Then press the 'Open' button.

Information: please note that only the first file in the set of split parts (the .001 file) is visible in this dialog. Note that it is important that all split parts are in the same folder. When the other files which belong to the set of split parts (.002, .003, .004, etc.) are in the same folder, HJSplit will automatically find them during joining.

After pressing 'Open', the name and path of the file you just selected will appear in the 'input file' box

(3) In this dialog, select the file you want to join. Then press the 'Open' button.

Information: please note that only the first file in the set of split parts (the .001 file) is visible in this dialog. Note that it is important that all split parts are in the same folder. When the other files which belong to the set of split parts (.002, .003, .004, etc.) are in the same folder, HJSplit will automatically find them during joining.

After pressing 'Open', the name and path of the file you just selected will appear in the 'input file' box.

5) Finally,you will see the message that joining is completed.

RobCharles1981 00:26 24 Apr 08

That didn't work either I did exactly as you said nothing!!

I just need to join a bunch of videos together 29 of em.

Anyone??

Jak_1 00:44 24 Apr 08

The simplest way is to go to tucows.com of file hippo and download a video joiner and use it for the trial period.
Alive Video Joiner should do the job for you, it's shareware but will give you a 20 day trial period.

MCE2K5 00:55 24 Apr 08

Try this one Rob, CombiMovie (freeware mpeg joiner) click here In left side menu click 'CombiMovie', Scroll down to Download the installation file (400 kb).

Note 1. CombiMovie should be used to combine only files with the same characteristics (same dimension, compression method, color depth etc). CombiMovie will not check whether these are true before joining, but off course you may try to join two different characteristics of movie, and see what happens. In many cases it will still be running.

Just tried it, It works.

p.s. I have checked it for Viri & Spyware, It's CLEAN.

RobCharles1981 01:04 24 Apr 08

I got Nero 8 Here where do I go from there???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…