Free Uninstallers

Rhuddlan 18:46 14 Jan 04

I may have got the wrong forum here, but does anybody know of any free uninstallers, I don't mean the free 30 day trail which I've recently been using, but a totally free program, that's better than Add/Remove Programs, thanks, Rhuddlan.

Diodorus Siculus 19:00 14 Jan 04

click here

Add/Remove Pro
(Freeware)
Languages: English
Description: Add/Remove Pro displays the entries in the Add/Remove Programs list of Windows Registry, checks if each is valid, and uninstalls the selected program or removes the entry from the list.
Author: Ray Geide Company: --
Home Page:
click here
Download v 2.08 (346 KB)
click here
Alternate Download Link v 2.08 (346 KB)
click here
(desc. rev.: 2004-01-05)

Total Uninstall
(Freeware)
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
Description: Total Uninstall can help you to monitor any changes that were made to your system during installation of a new software product and allow you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied uninstall program (which may leave files or changes behind). To use it, you simply launch the installation program from the Total Uninstall interface and select the system areas to be monitored. The program will then create a snapshot of your system before it installs the new software and an additional snapshot after install completes. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all values and/or files that have been added or changed as well as some before/after details. Total Uninstall will save these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse all changes to the previous state.
Author: Gavrila Martau (Gabi) Company: --
Home Page:
click here
Download v 2.34 (2003-08-06) (tun234.zip) (792 KB)
click here
(desc. rev.: 2004-01-05)

Belatucadrus 21:13 14 Jan 04

Smart Uninstaller click here

Total Uninstall click here

UninstallAbility click here

MyUninstaller click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…