free ulead photoimpact 6 reg No ?

dorian13 09:07 06 Jul 04

Hi can anyone tell me how to get the reg No for this giveaway on this months disc i tried to register online but it doesnt recognise the page as typed from the advisor insert. I tried to cotact ulead but keep going around in circles as they want a reg No ,which is what i am trying to get from THEM. any help please

RickyC :-) 09:58 06 Jul 04

Thanks for posting this on the forum.

The url listed in the magazine, and with a link from the disc is (without spaces)

http:// www. ulead.co.uk/ events/pi6register.htm
or click here

You should be able to click on this, fill out the simple form and then await an email from Ulead.

Alternatively, try this url (without spaces): http:// activity.ulead.com /uk/events/special_register/pi/register.htm or click here

This will provide you with the same form.

I've tested this and the page seems to be working without any errors, and I have since received the email from Ulead. This email contains a link, click on this to see your serial number.

GroupFC 11:58 06 Jul 04

^

IZZY 12:39 06 Jul 04

IZZY ,,,Similar problem. Gave up in the end. Will follow CD Editor's path.

Thanks.

Regards........IZZY

presidente 20:59 13 Jul 04

still waiting for mail back after a week, all i get when filling out the for and hitting the "submit" button is another page with the following emblazened upon it :

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#country#

Error near line 29, column 52.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error resolving parameter COUNTRY

ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem is very likely due to the fact that either:

You have misspelled the parameter name, or
You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or CFTABLE tag.

Date/Time: 07/14/04 03:55:24
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Remote Address: 212.2.174.29

Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure to include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).
anyone got any joy yet?????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…