Free TV viewing world-wide on computer

Splodge 11:40 10 Oct 06

I have just come across click here which offers viewing from most of the world for $67 one-off payment!

As below:

"You Can Now Have Over 1000 TV Stations On Your Computer or Laptop For FREE!

Here's How TO Make Your Computer Into A FREE Satellite TV!

Quit paying "through the roof" for Satellite and Cable TV! Now you can enjoy over 1000 high quality TV stations with NO MONTHLY FEES or HIDDEN CHARGES ...EVER!

UPDATED:
NOW OVER 1,000 CHANNELS OF MOVIES, SPORTS, MUSIC, AND MORE!"

It is listed on a Google page as software so one would assume it is not a fake.

Anyone know anything about this?

De Marcus™ 11:52 10 Oct 06

Whilst it may not be fake, the 'access' they sell you for $67 is freely available from the likes of click here

Splodge 12:34 10 Oct 06

Wow! I am much obliged; it means I can pay for another year of PC Advisor instead!

Much obliged!

jimv7 12:43 10 Oct 06

Nice 1 De Marcus™

Danoh 00:11 01 Nov 06

G8!!! Thanks De Marcus™

Vangeliska 00:46 01 Nov 06

You can download a free player from here click here More programmes are being added but be aware that most times are based on Pacific Standard time!

Technotiger 05:58 01 Nov 06

Hi, only problem is, that I don't think that you actually get Live TV, only recordings, and the pic quality is not really watchable IMO.

A usb digital box is very very much better.

Cheers.

Splodge 07:36 01 Nov 06

Actually, Technotiger you do get live TV at the site De Marcus gave. When I watch the news, from California, where it is 8 hours behind us, there is a studio time showing!

I watched President Bush give his address to the Press and was able to record most of it!

Also, I get TV Listings mostly FOX and ABC and record to my DVD the new "Prison Break", "Dead Zone". Last night I got the first of the new series of "House" on my DVD and tonight I expect to get " the new Bones", and tomorrow night the new "O.C.". It is the start of the new season. A new "24" starts in January.

I get the listings from click here which has nothing to do with the TUV Player!.

Finally though, I have to do some nifty work to actually record but if anyone has a DVD Recorder with the "Record from the Screen" function, has his/her computer connected to their Television and an alarm clock, it is possible!.

Once connected and it has steady stream it will run for several hours. In fact, mine is still running and recording as I type this. "Seinfeld" at the moment.

The quality is very good and full screen and again I watch it through my AV3 connectors between my computer and television during the day.

I am retired of course so I have the time.

There are stations from Aostralia, Canand, Germany, Italy, Russia, many Asiatic ones and CBS, NBC, ABC sometimes, Disney and Nickelodeon to name a few of the 45 plus stations! LOTS of SPORTS!

Hope that helps.

ps: You CANNOT record to your hard drive because it is not an active feed.

Splodge 07:44 01 Nov 06

Sorry I meant the feed that Vangalista gave is the best one: At click here

Bit tired been up some time excuse the errors please: the information though is good!

After you have downloaded and the little signal is on your worktop, right click it and uou can find a later "beta verson to download. However it might not suit everyone as it is not always correct!
I did, then removed the whole lot and re-installed to original version (it offers the option to delete all). I then re-instated the original version and that seems to work in a more stable manner!

Daibus 09:52 01 Nov 06

File.

Technotiger 10:12 01 Nov 06

Hi, very good explanation, but I am in UK, so maybe different, at least on other on-line tv I have looked at it was mostly pre-recorded stuff.
I use a usb digital dongle for live tv on my pc the quality, both pic and sound, is better than many tv sets.

Cheers - or should I say "Have a good day"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017