free trojan remover?

thefuse 09:54 15 Jan 05

i just cam back online for the first time in a while and have picked up CW and Istbar trojans?
I've spent a couple of hours downloading so called free removers only to find out i need to pay to actually remove them. Are there any which are actually free anymore?

Diodorus Siculus 09:58 15 Jan 05

click here
SB click here
cws click here
click here
AdAware

Some of the above should do it.

thefuse 10:01 15 Jan 05

thanks for that. would like to mention that i just went through a long process of downloading A2 just to get to the end and get the message that my trial had expired

Diodorus Siculus 10:03 15 Jan 05

I thought that A² was free - didn't realise it was a trial. I don't use it, just recommend it.

SANTOS7 10:08 15 Jan 05

click here there is a free version,link is at top left of home page,good luck..........

thefuse 10:33 15 Jan 05

my home page is still hijacked by quick web search and my favourites keep filling up with stuff i didnt put in there.any ideas?

spuds 11:16 15 Jan 05

Make sure that you uninstall the trial version of a2 before reinstalling of the free version.Otherwise you may find that you will still have reminders.

Jackcoms 11:34 15 Jan 05

thefuse

"my home page is still hijacked by quick web search and my favourites keep filling up with stuff i didnt put in there.any ideas?"

Try click here

thefuse 12:39 15 Jan 05

fingers crossed, i think between spyware doctor and cw shredder, it seems to be sorted

thefuse 12:58 15 Jan 05

spoke too soon, it's back

Wak 14:15 15 Jan 05

There's also the FREE Bazooka Trojan program from click here which contains Trojan removal details in the Encyclopedia.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…