Free template for writing cheques?

sheila.weston 09:59 AM 21 Jun 12
Answered

Can someone recommend a free cheque-writing template? I need one for Lloyds and Natwest cheques. There seem to be several available, but I am not sure if all cheques are the same size.

Many thanks.

northumbria61 11:46 AM 21 Jun 12

One for you to try (FREE) enter link description here

northumbria61 11:50 AM 21 Jun 12

There's a list here if you want to take a further look - I can't recommend any as I have never used such software but hope it helps enter link description here

ams4127 12:17 PM 21 Jun 12

northumbria61

That link you published throws up a warning from MalwareBytes!

xania 14:31 PM 21 Jun 12
Answer

Sorry, but every time I try to post details the system is blocking me as spam. I have repoted this to FE, but still awaiting a reply.

I cannot recommend, but simply type into your favourite search engine, and nyou will come up with quitre a few unmcluding one for MS Word.

northumbria61 15:50 PM 21 Jun 12

ams4127 - That link you published throws up a warning from MalwareBytes!

Safe as houses - checked with WOT - no problem.

sheila.weston 22:20 PM 21 Jun 12

Many thanks, all. I tried one or two, then found the microsoft/Excel one which is just perfect. See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ctndirectdownload.aspx?AssetID=TC030004322&Application=WD&Version=12&Result=2#.

sheila.weston 22:21 PM 21 Jun 12

I mean for MS WORD.

rdave13 23:02 PM 21 Jun 12

northumbria61 your link also kicks up a red warning from McAfee site advisor.

Binned WOT a long time ago as not particularly accurate compared with others.

sheila.weston, my apologies for the slight hijacking of your thread.

sheila.weston 10:04 AM 22 Jun 12

Thanks, rdave13. I agree that there is something fishy. This morning I got a red alert from mcafee and am currently doing a full scan. When I logged on to firefox i got 'funmoods' or something come up. I have deleted it and will wait to see if there are further problems. So it may be back to the drawing board.

xania 13:44 PM 22 Jun 12

One of the links I was going to offer also has thrown up a wobbly (leafwriter.com)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites