Free space query

Kendel 10:49 05 May 06

Hi, there, I am replacing my printer and the one I am buying needs 230 mhz. I am not sure what this means or where on the computer I can find out. I know I have 28.6gb of free space on C drive and I have the correct RAM. Hope this doesn't seem like a stupid question but I am a novice at these kind of things. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

ed-0 11:00 05 May 06

Unless you have a very old computer, then you should have a processor much higher than 233Mhz.

Right click my computer and pick properties. This should open system properties. Your cpu should be listed there.

Kendel 12:01 05 May 06

Thanks for that ed-o. I have done as you suggested, all I could find out was that I have a pentium111 processor running ME with 128 RAM. It was purchased in 2001. However I have found a document which states the processor type is P111 1.0GHZ. I presume this is what I need to know and that everything should be OK?

remind 12:06 05 May 06

Plenty. Use this to double check CPU click here

Kendel 12:37 05 May 06

Thanks again to both of you. I will gho ahead and purchase the printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…