Free software programme Channel 5 tonight

Halmer 16:48 15 Oct 08

via the finance guru Martin Lewis at 7.30 click here.

I bet he's busy.

I know that it's not a question but given how many times this board gets requests for advice of free AV etc thought that this may be worth posting/watching.

H

sunny staines 16:52 15 Oct 08

Martin Lewis used to be good but getting a bit iffy recently kept pushing icesave despite everyone having concerns about it going back six months.

choose his tips carefully some very good but not all of them.

Halmer 17:17 15 Oct 08

that anyone involved in the banking and finance industry may be described as a bit 'iffy' at the moment.

The poo has well and truly hit the fan.

Hopefully he'll give us some good software tips although my guess is that most serious posters on here will be ahead of him.

Q. What's the capital of Iceland?

A. About £4.50

feb 17:23 15 Oct 08

Nothing "iffey" about good advice!
Icesave used to be a good bet, who envisaged a banking collapse?
Speculation is just that, it might go well, or it might not! You absorb the knowledge and decide what is best for you, sometimes you get it right and sometimes you get it wrong!!

But Free, how can that go wrong?

Stuartli 18:34 15 Oct 08

Martin is probably going to mention free software tips that are already on the website and have been for a while, but recently updated:

click here

click here

Halmer 19:54 15 Oct 08

...perhaps he couldn't be bothered :-0

Stuartli 21:23 15 Oct 08

I presume you mean he didn't raise the subject - his website and e-mail newsletters do state that any discussion and/or advice given is often guided by current news events.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5