Free Serif Software Update

Pesala 19:26 14 Feb 05

The site has been revamped, and two new products have been added. The ancient PP5 has been replaced with PP SE edition, which seems to be a cut-down version of PP9. Plenty of DTP power, but no PDF output. I have just downloaded it to take a look.

Also new is PhotoPlus 6.0. DrawPlus 4.0 is unchanged, but is pretty good already anyway for simple vector sketching or GIF animations.

WebPlus 6.0 is also unchanged. I haven't used it, so cannot comment. Probably OK for simple websites, but if you have ambitions to produce a sophisticated site, maybe better to look elsewhere.

roy 19:48 14 Feb 05

Hi,

Could you post the web address as I can't seem to find the free software page.

roy 19:48 14 Feb 05

sorry, please.

powerless 20:14 14 Feb 05
  Pesala 20:30 14 Feb 05

Sorry, I forgot the link. Installed and registered already. It opens Page Plus 9 files, and has all of the DTP features of Page Plus 9 - last year's program - but neither Web publishing nor PDF output.

This is a generous offer from Serif. Equivalent to giving away Word 2000 or PageMaker 6.5 for free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…