Free Serif Software Update

Pesala 19:26 14 Feb 05

The site has been revamped, and two new products have been added. The ancient PP5 has been replaced with PP SE edition, which seems to be a cut-down version of PP9. Plenty of DTP power, but no PDF output. I have just downloaded it to take a look.

Also new is PhotoPlus 6.0. DrawPlus 4.0 is unchanged, but is pretty good already anyway for simple vector sketching or GIF animations.

WebPlus 6.0 is also unchanged. I haven't used it, so cannot comment. Probably OK for simple websites, but if you have ambitions to produce a sophisticated site, maybe better to look elsewhere.

roy 19:48 14 Feb 05

Hi,

Could you post the web address as I can't seem to find the free software page.

roy 19:48 14 Feb 05

sorry, please.

powerless 20:14 14 Feb 05
  Pesala 20:30 14 Feb 05

Sorry, I forgot the link. Installed and registered already. It opens Page Plus 9 files, and has all of the DTP features of Page Plus 9 - last year's program - but neither Web publishing nor PDF output.

This is a generous offer from Serif. Equivalent to giving away Word 2000 or PageMaker 6.5 for free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…