Free Screensaver advice?

hiwatt 08 Mar 13

Hi folks. The girlfriend has decided she would like a new screensaver of swimming fish/fish tank.Does anyone know if there is a safe free site that might have something like that?Thanks folks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 08 Mar 13

http://newfreescreensavers.com/new-free-screensavers/downloads/fish-screensavers

Whenever you install anything from free sites make sure you untick all the addons and crapware that may come packaged with it.

hiwatt 08 Mar 13

Thank you Fruit Bat.I'll try them out for her.

spuds 08 Mar 13

hiwatt- make sure you take Fruit Bat's advice. Some 'free' screensavers can bring problems that are hard to remove.

hiwatt 08 Mar 13

I don't think I'll install anything from that site.I downloaded one of the screensavers and scanned the .exe file with avast and it found no threat but I was doing an online scan with Eset and when it finished it informed me that the screensaver .exe file was infected.Luckily I hadn't installed it yet.Thanks folks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message