free satelite programmes on laptop ?

LEGGGGY 19:42 17 Feb 09

hi, ive seen a lot of adverts/sites offering staelite tv including sports etc for either a one off very low fee or even no cost at all. as yet i havent ventured into these sites but ask are they what they say and if so how does it work.

i expect to be told they are a con like most too good to be true sites.

tullie 21:21 17 Feb 09

Ive had a look at at few,and not been impressed,they are usually stations that you have never heard of,ok i suppose if your bi lingual.Wouldent recommend any off them to be honest.

Terry Brown 21:23 17 Feb 09

I have not tried these, however this link will give you an idea of what is available via the web.

The easiest option is to get a TV in card /box connect it to a freeview box and watch TV that way.

Terry

provider 2 23:26 17 Feb 09

A TV tuner and an ariel or two seems to be the simplest way. Plenty to choose from on Amazon.

If you want to see 3000 or so channels, most of them pretty awful (video mostly) then try this:

click here

I`ve not encountered any problems with this, but no guarantees offered.

Stuartli 23:33 17 Feb 09

I occasionally have a play with JLC's Internet TV:

click here

Plenty of channels but content wise is often average.

provider 2 23:42 17 Feb 09

Stuartli,

I haven`t had time to watch anything ... too busy changing channels ;-)

provider 2 23:44 17 Feb 09

Your click here looks a bit more sophisticated than mine, I have to say.

LEGGGGY 12:55 18 Feb 09

hi thanks for that these sites offer alot of basic /foreign or adult content which im not interested in, i was really only interested if there was a cheaper way of watching some football rather than subscribing to sky ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017