Free Reminder Program

Is there a free reminder program where it will pop up when its time to do certain things, like a post it note. I don't want to use whats incorporated in e-mail as my e-mail is not always open. I am running Windows 7. Thanks.

Technotiger 16:47 05 Feb 10
  anniesboy 16:49 05 Feb 10

There is this for use with Firefox
click here

VoG II 16:52 05 Feb 10
  Pineman100 18:42 05 Feb 10

Google Calendar can remind you of events in a number of different ways. click here

TonyV 20:21 05 Feb 10

This is similar to VoG™'s click here, but Stickies is free. (The Post-it is a trial version because I don't think you can go back a version.)

click here . It works in much the same way as Post-its.

TonyV

AroundAgain 21:41 06 Feb 10

Thanks for raising the question, [email protected]
Thanks for all the response / suggestions but liked your's best, TonyV - thanks. :)

Have just downloaded 'Stickies' as they seem to be just what I need.

Cheers

FatboySlim71 22:54 06 Feb 10

I use the Google Calender and I find it excellent. You can also set it to send you a text message to your mobile phone.

Daiol 19:16 07 Feb 10

I also muse google calender,& its brilliant and easy to setup to send text to mobile phone.Go for it.d

Daiol 19:17 07 Feb 10

I also use google calender,& its brilliant and easy to setup to send text to mobile phone.Go for it.d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…