Free Registry Mechanic 5

phil.smith 17:30 18 Feb 07

I read recently that the above was better than RegScrubXP because of the slight "problem" with RegScrub affecting Flashplayer.

I have tried to download the free version (v 5) as indicated by colleagues on the forum but to no avail.

Can anyone help me find the right download site please?

Thanks

Phil

VoG II 17:33 18 Feb 07
  phil.smith 19:32 18 Feb 07

Thanks VoG but that doesn't seem to download it. I have tried several times but nothing appears to happen when I click on "download".

Phil

skidzy 19:36 18 Feb 07

Phil are you using firefox to try and download,if so i have the same problem...try in IE it works fine.

cocteau48 20:05 18 Feb 07

I have just downloaded it using Firefox no probs - and it is apparently a newer version than the one I am using. Very odd considering that it is not the latest version of the prog on the free download.

skidzy 20:15 18 Feb 07

Ha ha,just realised why my download did not work,javascript was off....my choice, but forgot to enable it. Doh !

driving man 20:21 18 Feb 07

FB41-D277-1C28-421B-A059-5EB7-8C30-F33B

VNU Network (or networks)
With help from a fellow forum member downloaded V5 on Friday using the above to register
hope it helps

skidzy 20:30 18 Feb 07

Thanks DM but i think you find this will get deleted by the FE.

phil.smith 20:33 18 Feb 07

Just used Firefox and downloaded fine - no joy with IE7! Still will now try it.

Many thanks all

Phil

RobCharles1981 10:20 19 Feb 07

How do I Register this program? It says I have to pay to use it.
Rob

phil.smith 13:08 19 Feb 07

I have downloaded version 5 but am now unable to register it. It will only repair part. How can I register it please? The link to the website does not appear to work now.

Thanks
Phil

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant