Free Registry checker

Dr. Charles(retired now) 16:32 27 Aug 03

I am having all sorts of problems at the moment, I found that GoBack refused to install, and it seems that was only registered for one PC many years ago. So I installed and bought afresh copy.

I find that I get a message to say that GoBack will not run on a permanent basis, as I have Regclean installed. I have an installed RegClean, and am now trying to find a decent Registry checker which is free again. I have looked at a stack of downloads but they all very in price and some of them are not as simple as I would like, I don't want anything very technical just something straightforward.
Best wishes,
Charles.

My new retired status, seems to be attracting more people who want my money -- -- --lol

Dr. Charles(retired now) 16:44 27 Aug 03

I should have said for Windows 98SE

Belatucadrus 17:31 27 Aug 03

Easycleaner click here ( Use with care, it advises you to back up the registry first, this is a good idea as it cleans rather more aggressively than Regclean or JV16 )

Dr. Charles(retired now) 17:39 27 Aug 03

Thanks I am trying this but it runs soooo slow .I am trying a reinstall of it now
Any other ideas please????
Charles

Dr. Charles(retired now) 18:10 27 Aug 03

Help me with this please, I run Dragon Natually speaking & and it doesn`t like Easycleaner at all.

Any more ideas please.
Best
Charles

Belatucadrus 19:05 27 Aug 03

Not really I'm afraid, JV16 was the best, but it's not freeware anymore and the only other ones I know of only work on XP NT systems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…