Free Registry checker

Dr. Charles(retired now) 16:32 27 Aug 03

I am having all sorts of problems at the moment, I found that GoBack refused to install, and it seems that was only registered for one PC many years ago. So I installed and bought afresh copy.

I find that I get a message to say that GoBack will not run on a permanent basis, as I have Regclean installed. I have an installed RegClean, and am now trying to find a decent Registry checker which is free again. I have looked at a stack of downloads but they all very in price and some of them are not as simple as I would like, I don't want anything very technical just something straightforward.
Best wishes,
Charles.

My new retired status, seems to be attracting more people who want my money -- -- --lol

Dr. Charles(retired now) 16:44 27 Aug 03

I should have said for Windows 98SE

Belatucadrus 17:31 27 Aug 03

Easycleaner click here ( Use with care, it advises you to back up the registry first, this is a good idea as it cleans rather more aggressively than Regclean or JV16 )

Dr. Charles(retired now) 17:39 27 Aug 03

Thanks I am trying this but it runs soooo slow .I am trying a reinstall of it now
Any other ideas please????
Charles

Dr. Charles(retired now) 18:10 27 Aug 03

Help me with this please, I run Dragon Natually speaking & and it doesn`t like Easycleaner at all.

Any more ideas please.
Best
Charles

Belatucadrus 19:05 27 Aug 03

Not really I'm afraid, JV16 was the best, but it's not freeware anymore and the only other ones I know of only work on XP NT systems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…