Free Program on Disk

TN 10:49 08 Aug 13

Has anyone had a problem with the Reallusion Face Filter program on this month's PCA free DVD? When I try to run it I get the message that it requires a screen resolution of 1024x720 or better to run. My screen is currently 1920x1080 but I cannot get the program to accept this. I don't see why I should reduce my resolution just to get it to run. Any ideas welcome.

finerty 11:49 08 Aug 13

contact the FE

TN 13:17 08 Aug 13

Sorry, not sure what the FE is.

Ian in Northampton 13:20 08 Aug 13

Forum Editor - he's an actual PC Advisor staff member, rather than just a 'volnteer' like the rest of us.

Forum Editor 08:46 11 Aug 13

Thank you for your email. I have passed details to a colleague who deals with the DVD software.

Reallusion Support 05:15 13 Aug 13

In order to help you with your issue, please submit the following files to us through our support form:

1) The screenshot when the error occus.

2) Please generate a "dxdiag.txt" for us that we can check your system environment. i) Select the "Start" menu, click "run" ii) Input "dxdiag" and click "ok" iii) It will check your system for a while, after finish, click "save all information" iv) Save "DxDiag.txt".

Reallusion Support Home: click here

Forum Editor 13:34 16 Aug 13

Reallusion Support

The thread originator has emailed me with the following comments:-

**"I tried the suggestions but I could not get dxdiag.txt to run: I am running Windows 7 with a screen resolution of 1920x1080. I got the message 'Windows cannot find dxdiag.txt'"**

Reallusion Support 10:35 19 Aug 13

To trace your issue, please submit a ticket and provide the followings on our support page.

1) The screenshot when the error occus.

2) About the dxdiag.txt, please take note you need to input “dxdiag”, not “dxdiag.txt” on Step 2.

How to generate dxdiag.txt

1) Select the "Start" menu, click "run"

2) Input "dxdiag" and click "ok"

3) It will check your system for a while, after finish, click "save all information"

4) Save "DxDiag.txt".

Reallusion Support Home: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac