free pinball game today only [sat]

sunny staines 09:01 18 Aug 07
  User-1159794 09:19 18 Aug 07

Thanks.

Stuartli 09:38 18 Aug 07

Just for information, there's a Pinball game in the XP games selection.

sunny staines 14:48 18 Aug 07

Mixed feedback read reviews before dowloading, vista pc's having problems, i have found it too slow like many other users. some found it ok and liked it.

Smiler 16:17 18 Aug 07

It was passable but not as good as the one in the xp games section.

sunny staines 18:05 18 Aug 07

i agree xp pinball the best one i have seen

spuds 18:24 18 Aug 07

Giveaway on the Day can be a little confusing with some of their downloads, and how long the download-programme will last. On the download button (if you get that far) check to see if there is an expire date. I downloaded a programme the other day, and it turned out to be virtually a trial programme, which expired in less than 3 days. Just wasn't worth the bother.

Zaphod 3 18:49 18 Aug 07

The missus bought a pinball game called Timeshock years ago that is spot on. You can find it on the web it was published by GT Interactive/Empire Interactive.

click here

VoG II 19:00 18 Aug 07

I don't like the Fastlane Pinball - I particularly dislike the way the view keeps changing. But thanks anyway.

I have to agree with Zaphod 3 that Timeshock is excellent - and it runs on XP.

There is also Microsoft Pinball Arcade click here which is like a history of pinball.

I'm not a games player as a rule but I do like the odd game when boredom sets in or life seems too serious.

rdave13 20:03 18 Aug 07

As it says it's not compatible on Vista.
Last week, though, as an aside, got hold of a genuine Pinball m/c , put a quid in and had quite a few games. Got my adrenalin flowing full flow and brought back a lot of memories when I used to be king on them in my locality..:)
Still hate the TILT cutout though..

QuizMan 20:06 18 Aug 07

I agree with VoG™ about the changing views. It was making me quite nauseous. However, I check the link provided by sunny staines daily though as there is often excellent programs to be had for free. Yesterday's, for example, was just what I wanted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…