FREE PHOTO PROG FOR SENDING PICS BY EMAIL PLEASE?

rotormota 20:48 22 Jun 06

Hi,

Is there a free photo prog available for sending pics by email? I want something which concentrates on emailing single or batches of images. I know most photo progs have email but they are big & bloaty. It needs to be simple, quick, & with compression options. Editing is not essential but the email facility is.
Many thanks.
J

mosfet 20:52 22 Jun 06

Picasa2 is very good.

Pamy 21:03 22 Jun 06

who do you use for sending E-mail? yahoo e-mail can do what you want

CHAIRLEG 21:24 22 Jun 06

click here Link for Picassa

woodchip 21:36 22 Jun 06

What wrong with Outlook Express if that's what you use? that's all I used when I used OE. As attachments one or more pics at once

conrail 22:21 22 Jun 06

click here
can try for free but when buying cost $29.95

jack 22:28 22 Jun 06

This will do it

click here

GroupFC 22:32 22 Jun 06

If you are using XP you don't need anything else.

In Windows Explorer, select the picture(s), you want to send, and then right click and select send to> mail recipient. This will then launch a wizard giving you the option of re-sizing the pics, and once you have made your choices, your e-mail program will be opened automatically ready for you to add your message - job done!

HTH.

john-232317 22:35 22 Jun 06

Do as Groupfc says, if you need to reduce the size use this, its free click here

JayDay 09:38 23 Jun 06

Not really sure what you mean or want to achieve. Nearly all email clients will let you send single or multiple photos by email. Describe the problem you are currently having and we may be able to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…