free passport software programme

dalimena 19:50 09 May 06

Hi mine is not so much as i have a problem with my pc, but help if anyone can help on here as to where i can find free software just to print two photos off?, all the software i download that says free ends up saying it will have a watermark in until you buy it. I dont want to print passport photos for a iving i just want to print two off, surely there must be a free programme that will let me do this. Hope someonecan help me with this.

Terry Brown 20:06 09 May 06

If you have the photo's on your computer then right click and print, The software is built into most windows software

lezw 20:09 09 May 06

I don`t want to pee on your bombfire but I dont think you are allowed to use photos that are printed on a computer type printer

Belatucadrus 20:10 09 May 06

click here XnView

click here Irfanview.

click here Photofiltre

All free without time limits and quite capable of resizing a picture to the required size and printing it.

thms 20:29 09 May 06

Well I printed mine on computer and they were accepted.
Used my digital camera as well.

Got the passport no problem. In fact i'm sure it tells you on the form what size you need to make them .

It was a while ago when I did it though.

dalimena 20:40 09 May 06

Thanks eveyone i have printed them now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…