Free Page Builder

Foundsoui 00:29 09 May 06

I currently have my website at tripod and it was built using the page builder. However, it is beginning to annoy me as I cannot really alter the layout.

I know absolutely nothing about HTML, other than copying and pasting codes so are there any decent page builders, that are easy to use and don't actually cost anything?

tims31 06:37 09 May 06

Foundsoui

This is a free HTML coder click here that is really easy to use. If you are doing your own stuff and have a little time to try it out it is well worth the effort.

Give it a go as it makes it much easier to learn how to code.

tims31

mco 08:04 09 May 06

free programs on pc magazines, for instance netobjects fusion 8 is on one of the mags currently and you can also download serif web for free click here

I started with lycos webbuilder and eventually got fed up with its limitations too. Although that said, there is a lot you can do with it if you search around a bit.

Charence 13:18 09 May 06

try Nvu click here

anchor 16:43 09 May 06

Some years ago Microsoft used to give Front Page Express away free. This was a cut-down version of their Front Page.

I still have a copy that I got direct from MS, and you can download from a server I use:

click here

it is about 1.5Mb in size, & I assure you that it is "virus-free".

A tutorial for FP Express is here:

click here

Charlie Babbage 15:43 12 May 06

mco says, tantilisingly, 'netobjects fusion 8 is on one of the mags currently'

Can s/he enlighhten us as to which mag - presumably not PCA as the name is not mentioned!!

I thought I had downloaded Netobjects Fusion from PCA sometime ago but cannot now find it! Not sure what version is was. I'm not bothered if it an old version - I just want to try and get started on it.

mco 16:39 12 May 06

..apparently, according to adeh on another thread - but the month might be running out soon - and apparently too it's not listed on the mag cover but it is in the cd/dvd. I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere too - well worth seeking out (I'm a she btw)

Skills 23:41 12 May 06

Yep it is on the PC Pro disk but be quick as the next issues due out in a few days time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…