//some 3rd party need geo

Free online web designing tools

nazrat 09:17 01 Jun 03

i need some free hosts to host my website without all the junk in it e.g.freewebs=click here????? i want a simple small address but can't find any anywhere can someone please help

Forum Editor 13:46 01 Jun 03

the old adage about free lunches being rarer than chat threads started by FE applies in equal measure to free web hosting.

If you think about it, why should anyone provide you with a valuable service at no cost whatsoever? The only way a free web host is going to scratch a living is: a) by selling domain names and/or b) by selling advertising space on the site - what you call 'junk' or c) by hoping that you'll pay for additional services, once you're signed up for the free space.

Most free hosts (FreeWebs included) will insist that your site carries at least one banner - often advertising their services - unless you pay for the 'Premium' service. There will also be additional restrictions, and these are usually limitations on the number of files in your space, or on the bandwidth available.

Pesala 22:08 01 Jun 03

If your current service provider doesn't provide free webspace, change to one that does. NTL offer 50 Mbytes with their broadband service. There are lots of others.

Patr100 22:32 01 Jun 03

There will alway sbe a catch with free webspace but you will at least have a choice here - read the reviews,terms and conditions very carefully.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…