Free Online Storage with no download limits

futurekid 16:39 01 Aug 06

hi,
does anyone know of a good service where i can get a online locker that has a lot of space and has no download limits for free?

Thanks
Ben.

amonra 19:33 01 Aug 06

Try GMail

GaT7 21:25 01 Aug 06

See if these may be helpful click here - max free capacity is about 2.5 - 3Gb.

Gmail Drive download click here, if you go down the Gmail (or Google Mail) route.

One user comment about Gmail Drive:
"This is very easy to use and gives up to 2GB of online storage space, which is the size of the Gmail inbox. Bear in mind, though, that the maximum file size that can be sent and received via Gmail is 10MB and that you will have to download the file each time that you want to use it. Apart from that, this is an excellent piece of freeware which is well worth a look."

And someone posted this elsewhere (click here):
"I would never save anything on gmail/gdrive. Read their privacy policy - they can and will store all data in perpetuity, even if you subsequently delete your files / mails from their servers. I really do not want my important or sensitive stuff sitting on their servers, and being used by some third party for data mining or being sold somewhere 5 yrs down the line when google decides to change policies."

If you'd like a Gmail invite (to register yourself for a Gmail account), send me a personal message using the little yellow envelope next to my user name. In the message, let me know if you'd prefer the invite to be sent to an alternative email address (i.e., other that the one you have registered with PCA). If yes, please provide that alternative in your message. Or, you could use some other ways to get a Gmail account click here. G

GaT7 22:13 01 Aug 06

Free 25Gb storage at Streamload click here, with restrictions (from click here):

"Downloads: Freeloaders may only download 100 files or 100 MB, whichever comes first, per month.

File size: Freeloaders cannot download any file greater than 10 MB. Note, you may upload and store files greater than 10 MB to test our service, but you will not be able to download these files until you purchase a Download Subscription.

Storage: Freeloaders have 25 GBs of storage.

File hosting: Freeloader accounts cannot host files.

Email Links: Freeloader accounts cannot send email links.

Files per message: Freeloaders can send 100 files per message."

G

GaT7 22:24 01 Aug 06

"...with no download limits" - sorry, ignore my last post! G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…