free office download

neil67 17:35 25 Oct 06

could anybody suggest a free office type download,exel etc i had microsoft office on my old computer but my present comp does not have it on and dont want to pay for it again
many thanks

anskyber 17:46 25 Oct 06
  terryf 21:54 25 Oct 06

If you google for open office, you can find the open office site that has manuals and documentation to download

p;3 22:26 25 Oct 06

I hope you are on Broadband, as if you are on dial up it will take forever to download; even on my BB enabled lappy it took its time

terryf 22:32 25 Oct 06

If on bband, you can download with P2P using Azureus

NoIdea21 23:30 25 Oct 06

About 5 minutes on 8 meg.

Totally-braindead 23:52 25 Oct 06

It appears to be on Novembers coverdisk DVD.

Strawballs 14:23 26 Oct 06

You say you don't want to pay for it again does that mean you payed for the full version last time? because if that is the case you can remove it from your old PC and install it again on the new one.

anskyber 15:44 26 Oct 06

As Strawballs has said you can usually place a copy of the program on a second (portable) machine as part of the EULA. click here choose you product and the terms relating to copies are usually near the top of the EULA.

bjh 16:43 26 Oct 06

But Open Office is on the cover disk of that SUPERB magazine called.... PC ADVISOR!!!

No download needed, just slip the disk in, and you are away!

neil67 17:07 26 Oct 06

thanks everyone downloaded it took a while but its just what i needed thanks once again.
I want to say that in this site is the bizz for info keep up the good work chaps
neil

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…