Free mathematics software for GCSE's

Internetwhizzkid 20:23 28 Feb 07

Hi,
just at the end of last week, I started my Maths GCSE Coursework, now this is very difficult as it requires stem and leaf diagrams, box plots and scatter graphs.
Now due to my special needs I struggle to draw graphs, see lines, and write clearly. So it has been advised by my teachers to use a computer when it comes to texts and drawings.

However I have no software that will help me do the drawings, so does anyone know of any software that will draw graphs, box plots and stem and leaf diagrams based on data that I enter.
Anything will help me and I am sure I will be able to get the grade I am hoping for (C+ B)

This is not cheating and so I will not get in trouble. I hope that someone can help me out

Thanks
Ben

Jake_027 20:27 28 Feb 07

I used excel to draw my coursework graphs last year, but I have also used openoffice calc graph function for some A level chemistry graphs this year. You can also save calc spreadsheets as .xls files.

click here if you haven't got openoffice already.

Jake

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple