Free live football over the web?

EFC1878 16:14 16 Dec 06

Has anybody any experience with this software/link .click here

It claims to provide access to live football coverage but I am nervous about the comment that says 'some vorus checkers will say this file is a virus but it is needed to make the streaming work'

Is it ok or dodgy?

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:25 16 Dec 06

It is a con and you will get the address of this website which I will give you for free.........click here or worse still this one click here

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:27 16 Dec 06

ps have a look at their forum and see if the phrase 'made up' does not immediately spring to mind....click here

G

EFC1878 16:37 16 Dec 06

I thought it was too good to be true. I was given this by somebody who has used it this afternoon. Is he likely to be infected with malware, spyware or virus or ???

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:23 16 Dec 06

Unlikely but he might get lots of adverts popping up at all hours.

G

EFC1878 17:31 16 Dec 06

So at the risk of possibly misisng the obvious what is the drawback? He has been able to watch 2 full matches for free and all he will ge tis pop-ups but nothing more serious than that?

Does not seem too bad/dangerous if that is the case (unless the pop-ups become intolerable)

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:32 16 Dec 06

Yes there shouldn't be any problems per se but don't expect Man United vs Chelsea ;-))

G

EFC1878 17:34 16 Dec 06

Ok. He had a choice of this afternoons games. It is safe then I might give it a whirl - as an Everton supporter it is unlikely we would be blocked as 'star game!'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…