Free Large Mp3 Storage what should I use

Internetwhizzkid 23:49 26 Oct 06

hi,
i am in search of a free service on the web, Where i will be able to upload my music collection and then stream it in windows media player, this is so that it will save space on my computer hard drive and that i can listen to the collection anywhere.
No my collection is big going up to 10 gig.
Now i know there are some services Ie mediamax but the thing is they cap you download limits. so what i am loking for is unlimited music uploads and unlimited downloads/streams.

I have tried click here but that u cant upload without paying
so i am looking for somewhere like that. but is free

any suggestions

Thanks

Ben

sean-278262 03:14 27 Oct 06

As far as I am aware there is no free service that you ask for. Simply ask yourself the question of why would anyone pay to let you use something they can charge for. Certainly not 10gig sized one anyway. You could consider buying a pocked hard drive as 20gb 1.8inch drive ones are quite cheap these days. You can also build your own if you wish to save money. Personally I went out and purchased a 40gb hdd player and enjoy it anywhere I want and take 1gb SD card with a nice chunk of my music to use on my treo phone.

The only alternative is to buy or rent a server but again that isnt free however if you know the right people they may be able to run it for you provided you offer them to use the rest of the space on the machine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…