free imaging software

Jade 14 G 20:51 24 Apr 06

Is there such a thing as a free imaging service, as mine while being repaired just went said the guy who did the repair, l can scan, and print with the scan and printer wizard but thats all.
Mine was Lexmark.
Tried microsoft one but it won't let you alter the dpi and doesn't give choices for printing on different papers and fabric
Jade

Belatucadrus 23:44 24 Apr 06

On the assumption that you haven't got the appropriate driver/software installation disks any more
click here=:::::
for the Lexmark Driver support software download page.
As to "just went" from the repair guy, doesn't exactly inspire confidence in his abilities, what exactly was he trying to fix ?
click here for an assortment of free graphics tools that may be of use.

Jade 14 G 14:23 25 Apr 06

Thanks a lot , you have really helped me, have download photo plus.
Since l have had this mended (never again there )l wish l could get rid of red x have had them before but now there on every web page.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but with teaching art l often need pictures or classes of the net so l use, save as but when l get to the file nothing will open it yet if l want to put them in a email aol will do that. but is there something l should have on the pc to be able to oprenm them,
Thanks Jill

remind 14:39 25 Apr 06

Do you see the image(s) in question if you use Internet Explorer or Firefox to access the problematic page?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:59 25 Apr 06
  Jade 14 G 23:09 26 Apr 06

Sorry to go of track but since the pc has been at the dreaded menders who l was told were wonderfull, l keep getting the dreaded red cross all the time.
Plus could you help with this and this l am worried about, a phonecall from pc advisor lady trying to sell three copies of the mag cheap, wanted my bank number and sort code she had my address and post code and is ringing back tomorrow night, have you heard about this before, you can send answer to my own email [email protected] and thanks for the help you give us all
Jade

Jade 14 G 23:17 26 Apr 06

Am going to have a good look at the page for redx, thanks a lot, sorry but have another question that l keep trying to sort out, with teaching online l often need pictures and l right click and pick save as but nothing will open them, am l choosing the wrong thing, sorry about this but its another thing that bugs me when l need a art picture that l am allowed to use
Jade

Belatucadrus 11:03 27 Apr 06

Save as should work, when you save the picture, what format options do you get in the "Save as type" drop down box ? You should get a choice of JPEG or Bitmap, have you tried saving in both formats and if so can you open either ?

Another thought, though it circumvents rather than fixes the issue, would be to try another browser like Kmeleon click here or Firefox click here

PS not a good idea to post your e-mail address in open forum, if anybody needs to contact you they can use the little envelope icon next to your logon name.

Jade 14 G 11:30 27 Apr 06

I do use firefox and l knew it was wrong putting my email out but am worried about this and just wanted to know if i was real or a scam, after losing £600 on identity theft l check things out now, not so impulsive lol

Jade 14 G 11:30 27 Apr 06

I do use firefox and l knew it was wrong putting my email out but am worried about this and just wanted to know if i was real or a scam, after losing £600 on identity theft l check things out now, not so impulsive lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…