free gift

iqs 17:25 06 Sep 07

Hi ,Did anyone else receive this e-mail.Just checking before I click the link.Cheeers

Dear Friend,

As a valued reader of PC Advisor, I would like to offer you a free 6-week trial of The Windows Advisor, a brilliant new service that can help you spring clean and completely revamp your computer, making it crash-proof and error-free. In fact, the invitation and report I'm attaching for you today will also show you how you can:

* Get top speed without spending a penny. Dozens of different ways to help your computer work faster
* Cheap or free ways to prevent viruses and spies from ever inflicting you
* Understand every error code your computer throws up
* Claim a FREE CD jam-packed with exciting programs, tools, anti-virus scanners, tuning tools, analysis tools and PC fitness tools to get your PC in top form.

In order to make PCs as easy to use as possible, Microsoft has gone out of its way to ensure that users never need to understand a single thing about what goes on in the workings of their computer. While this is great in many ways, it does mean that some users will even replace an entire PC because of an error that was actually as easy to fix as changing a light bulb.

Whether you're a complete novice or already have quite substantial knowledge, I guarantee that The Windows Advisor will revolutionise the way you deal with your computer. What's more, if you click here, you'll discover how readers of PC Advisor are being offered the chance to both sample this service for free - AND receive free gifts for the pleasure of doing so!

Yours sincerely,
victoria burrill

Victoria Burrill
Publisher
Agora Business Publications LLP

PS: In the attached FREE report, you'll even find the 9 most common problems that slow down or inhibit the performance of Windows

b

skidzy 18:14 06 Sep 07

Yes i did and it looks legit.

a bit more regarding Victoria Burrill click here

Though i think il just ignore the email.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…