Free football TV

geedad 13:07 12 Aug 07

Anyone had any bad experiences using FREE Football TV. I have seen many offers, at a one-off payment, to view LIVE Premiership football, andmany other fixtures.Prices range from about £4.99 (one-off) to upwards of £14.99.
Please let nme know, and if anyone can recommend a good one, I would appreciate it.
geedad

Stuartli 13:51 12 Aug 07

It's normally just a list and one which you can acquire for free.

There have been numerous threads on this query and a Search should reveal them.

geedad 18:58 12 Aug 07

Stuartl
Thank you, but I can't pin down one that positively transmits LIVE Streaming (Premiership?)football. I have seen lots, who ask for money but I don't want to part with a contribution here or a contribution there, until I am certain that they will provide me with the service I require.I would like to try one that purports this, but no one offers a "demo".
Thanks again,Stuartl, I will keep the post open.
geedad

click here

Try this place for prem football great coverage

Hope it helps

woodchip 22:14 12 Aug 07

it will not be no good soon only for the tip. as they are only analog no scart. so you would need to buy a modulator and freeview box to keep it running

If you have a pc input on your tv you can stream it live on that

Stuartli 22:19 12 Aug 07

I think you may be posting to the wrong thread..:-)

woodchip 22:27 12 Aug 07

No I am posting the right one

woodchip 22:35 12 Aug 07

Sorry I was thinking it was one of those Tv's like a football

geedad 21:24 15 Aug 07

owise14u
Stuartli
woodchip
Thanks for all of responses. I will consider all of your comments.
geedad

superhoops 21:30 15 Aug 07

I can highly recommend the link that owise14u gave you. I use it all the time and works a treat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…