Free FLV to DIVX video converter required

julius44 16:36 05 Apr 09

Hello there, i usually use realplayer download videos from you tube, but as realplayer is in flash video format, they will not play on my ps3 or my 2nd dvd player. I'm looking for a fully FREE and simple but great to use video converter to convert from flash video format to Divx format without any problems....ive heard about AVS4 u software, but it has a banner in it, as ive used this before, so i DONT wanna use that one. I'm looking for something with NO BANNERS, and as i have a dvd burner, i can then either play it on my ps3 via a disc or usb drive. I'm hoping that any that i'm reccomended with also comes with dvd burning software as well please.

gengiscant 08:58 06 Apr 09
  UK Sub 10:23 06 Apr 09
  justmore 09:54 13 Apr 09

here is a free flv converter you can use, with which you can convert youtube flv to all kinds of video and audio formats by several click, you can have a try,
click here

birdface 11:39 17 Apr 09

Probably not any help but this is free for the next 24 hours.

click here

OTT_Buzzard 12:26 17 Apr 09

the software you have linked is pretty good stuff; not the quickest in the world at converting blu-ray streams, but then i've never found a 'fast' bit of software for the job. Wondershare is threatening to take around 2.5 hours to convert a 1.5 hour film (film is already on hard drive).

Any suggestions for faster software?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…