Free File Recovery software

pcbobby 20:17 17 Jan 07

Just received an email from CCleaner about free software for File Recovery.click here
This a beta version

GaT7 20:24 17 Jan 07

Thanks for that : ) Just found the Recuva discussion forum click here. I normally use the free PC INSPECTOR File Recovery click here. G

SANTOS7 20:27 17 Jan 07

Hey Joe, hows it goin,thanks for the link, and i will get that cup of tea one day..

regards dave........

pcbobby 20:30 17 Jan 07

Hi Dave, offer is still open!

SANTOS7 20:35 17 Jan 07

Might wait till it gets a bit warmer, thankyou again for the invite...

Stuartli 21:07 17 Jan 07

Also see:

click here

howaboutthisthen 21:21 17 Jan 07

Hi,
New here and downloaded RECUVA in the hope that I could solve a (warning notice) which I get every time I re-boot.
SmartBridge Alerts :MotiveSB.exe Entry Not Found GetProcessiingImage Filename W could not be found??
I have no idea what this is, I may as well be looking into a hedge! Anyway I entered said file name into RECUVA and it come up with 4636 files??? I tried a number of slightly different worded entries, almost the same number of files! Guess it would be 2009 before I found the one I want, if ever? Am I pressing the wrong key or what! Or should I just ignore the warning notice.
Kind regards

Zak 21:41 17 Jan 07

howaboutthisthen
Have a look at previous thread:

click here

Also other threads available on this subject, just type:

SmartBridge Alerts

in the Search Forum box at top right hand side of Forum page.

SANTOS7 21:47 17 Jan 07

The prog you have used howaboutthisthen is not quite the right way to go it is nornally used for recovering wrongly deleted files..

the error you have is generally caused by having the wrong version of PSAPI.DLL locate the file in question
and rename it psapiold.dll reboot your PC...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017