Free excel templates

Taw® 19:14 14 Sep 05

Can anyone direct me to a site with free excel templates or to any forums were people like to share there templates? I have tried MS but it has not gotwhat I need. I admit to being lazy and am looking to restrict my searches through Google. Not that that comment will endear me to anyone!!

Thanks in anticipation

Yoda Knight 19:17 14 Sep 05

what type of templates are you after ?

Taw® 19:28 14 Sep 05

Yoda Knight I am trying to do a three week shift pattern 24hrs a day 365 days a week, to work out costings for different patterns with different employee rates in order to establish the most economical budget. Though I said I was being lazy, I am attempting to set up my own on excel, but as a very basic user of excel by the time I get what I need my 365 days will be over, and I will probably be retired.

Yoda Knight 19:30 14 Sep 05

Err... sorry I asked ! Sounds like maths to me (will that buzzing noise please go away !)

Haha :)

VOG is generally the best personto advise on Excel, but maybe somebody else can help here ?

aitch2 19:57 14 Sep 05

It shouldn't be too difficult to set up your pattern of shifts as required. I'm no expert with excel but I have managed to do a 5-shift, 4-days on, 4-days off, 18-days holidays every 52-days that has worked well for the last 8years. If you treat your cells with a basic cost formula you should be able to get what you want. I don't know of any templates but its worth having a go yourself.

I also did a basic costing worksheet for the motorcycle training Scheme I used to run and that allowed me to keep track of and vary expenses. It might not have been professional looking, but I was able to have instant access to all financial costings and total. I found it quite a bit of fun, but I was alos able to do some of it in work so it didn't take too much of my time at home. If you don't find what you are looking for then come back to me and I'll email a copy for you to play around with
Aitch

VoG II 20:05 14 Sep 05

I doubt that you'll find a ready-made template that does exactly what you want. I would suggest that you post what you want to do at click here

That forum has the facility to post Excel sheets using HTML code so that members can show you the sheet layout and you can see the formulas.

Taw® 20:27 14 Sep 05

Many thanks for that. VoG™ I have left a post in the hope, aitch2 I am having a go, but as stated earlier I will probably have retired by the time I get to where I want and the jobs in question will have been all automated.
Cheers

Noldi 07:03 15 Sep 05

Microsoft office have a Excel download section. But as sugested I dontknow if you will find what you want.
click here
Noldi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…