Free DVD CD burning Software

woodchip 00:03 21 Dec 04

Just downloaded this software as I got fedup with NERO 6 OEM saying it needed DVD drivers to write DVD. This a Freeware program, 10.7Mb and works first Time You will think you are using NERO but it's better it Does All NERO can do and More.

click here

PS I checked it with Ad-Aware and AV, and it is clear also no Nags or add's.
It would be nice to be able to get all software like this, as good and Free.

ACOLYTE 00:08 21 Dec 04

Is there a page to go to before the download to read about it?,sounds good but would like a bit of info before downloading.

woodchip 00:14 21 Dec 04

I cannot find the Page now, but I Have been having all sorts of trouble with NERO 6 and Plugins. So I looked for Free DVD burning software and found it but did not bookmark the page. I will have a go at looking again but worked first time for me. With my DVD burner. Found the link.

click here

ACOLYTE 00:26 21 Dec 04

Thx, read the FAQ page and it seems a decent app there is a few niggles but they are soon to be ironed out in the next release,have just downloaded,and will have to use it to see if its ok,i have Nero 5.5 and plug-ins and never had any probs although i don't use it that much as i have
more than 1 copy app installed.I have DVD and CD burner but it looks promising will try it and see,thx for the link.

woodchip 11:57 21 Dec 04

UP

Gongoozler 12:11 21 Dec 04

Thanks for that Woodchip. This is another one to go on my disk of useful free software.

bretsky 12:34 21 Dec 04

Another good one woodchip, is click here It is on the DVD cover disc-Nov 2004.

bretsky ;0)

john-232317 13:11 21 Dec 04

Thanks alot, downloaded it for future if Nero throws a wobbly...;-))

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:58 21 Dec 04

Looks good Download page click here

woodchip 14:35 21 Dec 04

Glad that some have found this a useful bit of software so far

woodchip 23:38 21 Dec 04

Last Time up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…