free driver program

moggers 22:25 23 May 08

Hi ive been hitting my head against a brick wall trying to find an updated driver for my gx card and had no luck is there any free programs that can do this for me I tried driver detective but that is going to cost me 30 dollars?
thanks in advance

Devil Fish 22:28 23 May 08

what card is it

moggers 22:29 23 May 08

its an advent laptop with a sis mirage 3 gx card went to the sis website and tried the online test but that came up as card n/a

moggers 22:44 23 May 08

was on this site last night trying to find some answers click here

my laptop is only about 6 months old should the drivers really be out of date? Its just im trying to play online poker and the game keeps crashing so i have to restart the laptop, went to their online help and they told me i was the gx card drivers?

Devil Fish 22:52 23 May 08

yes i think i saw your post last night advent 9115 if my memory is correct

i cant offer any assistance with the drivers i have searched in vain but i have found an unofficial advent support forum which may be able to offer some assistance

click here

moggers 23:02 23 May 08

Yes seems there is no easy answer I have now joined the forum and posted my predicament, thanks for all your help and will post back as soon as I have an outcome.

rdave13 23:03 23 May 08

Try everesthome. Not supported for quite some time but works reasonably well.
click here . Click on the display icon in the right hand window, click on 'windows video' icon. This should give some info for drivers.

MAT ALAN 23:05 23 May 08

click here

ignore all else, click on download, it will start as a rar file you will need Winrar or similar to open it...

rdave13 23:16 23 May 08

'Ignore all else,' WOW I'm really impressed.

Leave it all to superman.

:)

MAT ALAN 23:20 23 May 08

"all else in the link" is what i meant, how quick we are to jump to conclusions.

rdave13 23:29 23 May 08

A little leg pull santos..:))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…