Free Download Anti-Virus

Toria 13:09 06 Jul 08

Hi, I have just inunstalled AVG Anti-Virus 8.0, for the past 2 days it will just not up-date. At the moment I have no protection on my computer. I do not know whether to reinstall AVG or perhaps use another Free Download Anti-Virus, can someone advise me the best route to follow? Thanks

Halmer 13:12 06 Jul 08
  ambra4 13:15 06 Jul 08

Try this one click here

bobbybluenose 13:16 06 Jul 08

Toria try uninstalling AVG8 and reinstalling ,i have being using AVG 8 since it was released and have not had any problems,

skidzy 13:56 06 Jul 08

You are not alone with update problems,ive put it down to a buggy update click here

provider 2 15:33 06 Jul 08

Most of what you need to know:

click here

ol blueeyes 15:34 06 Jul 08

Do what I did uninstall them all (I tried everybody) then installed Microsoft OneCare Free Trial (90 Days). After 89 Days uninstal and re Install. Or you could just buy it after the first trial

provider 2 15:36 06 Jul 08

And here is the rest:

click here

Toria 21:09 09 Jul 08

Thank you all for your response and advice. I did actually trying reinstall AVG but I still had the same problem, it was then a case of which new one to install, I have gone at the moment for PC Tools AntiVirus but not sure if this covers my e-mails. Could any of you tell me how good it is, or is there perhaps another one I should try that gives me better cover?

Stuartli 21:45 09 Jul 08

Avast! does all you require and updates virus definitions automatically (also provides written and verbal notification it has done so).

MarvintheAndroid 22:07 09 Jul 08

Agree Stuartli, Avast ! highly recommended.
Marv

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…