Free Copy DVD to another blank DVD

geedad 14:15 PM 03 Sep 11

Is there a reliable FREE copier of DVDs that Forum members can recommend? I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, but I cannot find a copier with this. I have authored a DVD for playing on a Video Player, but I need to copy this rather than go through the process of authoring the same video again.

Thanks, geedad

Woolwell 14:44 PM 03 Sep 11

Most pcs come with burning/copying software eg Nero. Do you have something like that already?

onthelimit1 15:40 PM 03 Sep 11

ImgBurn should do the trick

here

Pine Man 15:41 PM 03 Sep 11

Imgburn - excellent bit of software found at - http://www.imgburn.com/

Pine Man 15:42 PM 03 Sep 11

onthelimit - beat me to it!

onthelimit1 15:46 PM 03 Sep 11

Sorry - makes a change!

eedcam 15:55 PM 03 Sep 11

Geedad surely when you made the original it also created either a Video_ts folder or an Iso image you could just burn that again of course using Imgburn as suggested

geedad 16:01 PM 03 Sep 11

Thanks all forum members. You are so quick! I had just taken a glance at the PcAdvisor downloads, and found Nero. Tried it, works fine and thanks to you all! geedad

eedcam 16:22 PM 03 Sep 11

Nero YUK! apart from Imgburn being superior it will be well into burning the dvd before nero is even open and ready

geedad 16:34 PM 03 Sep 11

eedcam. Thanks. Your comments have been gratefully noted. I thought Nero a touch too slow, so will try your suggestion. geedad

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone