Free Copy DVD to another blank DVD

geedad 14:15 PM 03 Sep 11

Is there a reliable FREE copier of DVDs that Forum members can recommend? I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, but I cannot find a copier with this. I have authored a DVD for playing on a Video Player, but I need to copy this rather than go through the process of authoring the same video again.

Thanks, geedad

Woolwell 14:44 PM 03 Sep 11

Most pcs come with burning/copying software eg Nero. Do you have something like that already?

onthelimit1 15:40 PM 03 Sep 11

ImgBurn should do the trick

here

Pine Man 15:41 PM 03 Sep 11

Imgburn - excellent bit of software found at - http://www.imgburn.com/

Pine Man 15:42 PM 03 Sep 11

onthelimit - beat me to it!

onthelimit1 15:46 PM 03 Sep 11

Sorry - makes a change!

eedcam 15:55 PM 03 Sep 11

Geedad surely when you made the original it also created either a Video_ts folder or an Iso image you could just burn that again of course using Imgburn as suggested

geedad 16:01 PM 03 Sep 11

Thanks all forum members. You are so quick! I had just taken a glance at the PcAdvisor downloads, and found Nero. Tried it, works fine and thanks to you all! geedad

eedcam 16:22 PM 03 Sep 11

Nero YUK! apart from Imgburn being superior it will be well into burning the dvd before nero is even open and ready

geedad 16:34 PM 03 Sep 11

eedcam. Thanks. Your comments have been gratefully noted. I thought Nero a touch too slow, so will try your suggestion. geedad

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…