Free Contact program

Admiral Allstar 23:11 02 Jun 05

Hi

I am looking for a free program to track my contacts. I know outlook/outlook express does this, but I wanted a stand alone program to do it.

I have googled for it but the offerings are more swayed towards business CRM tools.

Any ideas welcome.
Regards

timeteam2004 23:18 02 Jun 05
  Taff36 23:24 02 Jun 05

Business CRM tools are quite sophisticated but you can ignore all but the basic info such as mame, address, phone,fax e-mail etc. The simplest freebie is Outlook Express, a sophisticated version is Outlook itself. Both integrate with Word for letters etc.

Last year PC Advisor had Goldmine as a full version on it`s cover disk. This was an older version of it`s full CRM package and I`m sure someone will have a copy of the disk around if you post back.

It really depends what you intend to do with your contact information once you`ve collected it, typed it all into the programme and saved it. You could for example set up a simple database in Excel (or any spreadsheet for that matter) but do you want to print it off as a reference for example? Is it for social purposes? (A club database?) Give us a bit more about what you want to do with the information and we`ll gladly advise further.

Admiral Allstar 23:25 02 Jun 05

Thanks

Just the thing.

Admiral Allstar 23:26 02 Jun 05

Taff36

I just want it for personal items. I wish to store the info on a separate partition away from my emails etc and so outlook/outlook express wasn't the ideal program.

Thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…