Free Cleaning Tool

Mango Grummit 07:24 08 Nov 03

EASY CLEANER from click here

If you are looking for a good cleaner that costs nothing then try this. I have been using it for about 6 weeks and find it excellent in use.

I'm posting this because it does not seem to be a very well known bit of kit at the moment and it should be. It is worth lokking at for sure.

M

Mango Grummit 07:26 08 Nov 03

It is only beta at the moment but don't let that put you off.

powerless 07:38 08 Nov 03

Actually it puts me right off, sorry.

Wak 10:56 08 Nov 03

Hi Mango, I've been using Easycleaner with Win 98SE for three years now and it's never let me down once by an incorrect deletion.
It's an excellent program in my opinion.

Belatucadrus 11:04 08 Nov 03

Easy cleaner 1.7 recommended a registry back up before using it, I found this good advice as it was rather more aggressive than JV16. I'll give version 2 a try when it's finished, it may be paranoia on my part, but letting a beta loose on the registry isn't something I'm going to do unless I have to.

Mango Grummit 14:04 08 Nov 03

"Actually it puts me right off, sorry."

-----------------------------------------

Aha, with you, understand you now!

Yeah, best you don't touch it!

Mango Grummit 18:27 08 Nov 03

Just nipped in to close this now.

Wak, you are right. It is (for me at least) the very best one I've ever used of this type of thing, including the purchased ones. It deserves to be better known but I only came across it very recently myself.

Cyas Wak, M

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…