Free / Cheap Time / Job Sheet

Jester2K II 09:02 06 Nov 03

Can anyone advise on a free or cheap Time / Job sheet software?

Needs to carry the following info.

Job Number, Start Time, Finish Time, Processing Time (Like extra time for the job to be completed - paper work etc etc), Number of staff preforming task. Then give a total time per job and show person-hour totals so far....

Rtus 09:57 06 Nov 03

Why not Excel ??? & create it yourself

Jester2K II 10:13 06 Nov 03

LOL - sorry should have said this before!! See this thread click here

Rtus 10:16 06 Nov 03

I had read your other thread but the postee was overlooked ..My sincere apologies..
So what you want is a ready made jobby that you can modify ..Or have I got it wrong again...LOL.

Rtus 10:18 06 Nov 03

Thanks for being so understanding ...I sometimes think the old grey matters only awake for a moment a day..

Jester2K II 10:28 06 Nov 03

No apologies, you fool! I forgot to include the info! I don't expect you to read all my other posts to make sure you haven't missed anything!!

Either a program that can handle it or a ready made Spreadsheet. Its for a friend at work and everything was fine until a new manager came in and now wants totals of the totals.... As each month there are months worth of work time to calculate i need (well she needs) to be able to show the total work time in a format thats easy to understand. Excel doesn't seem to handle anything above dd:mm:ss very well and even then only up to 32 days! Even if it could just show something like 167 days, 15 Hours, 34 minutes etc that would be great. VoG and Whisperer have helped with formula but my brain isn't being very clever at the minute....

=TEXT(ROUNDDOWN(B10/24,0),0)&"d "&TEXT(INT(MOD(B10,24)),0)&"h "&TEXT((B10-INT(B10))*60,0)&"m"

plankton 10:42 06 Nov 03

Any good? click here

plankton 10:44 06 Nov 03
  plankton 10:46 06 Nov 03

or maybe even something on here click here

??

Jester2K II 10:50 06 Nov 03

Whisperer - when i tried the above formula and the one on the previous thread the following happens.

Example

Start Time 08:00

Stop Time 10:00

Time Taken 02:00

Number Of Staff 2

Total Time Taken 04:00

Fine so far....

I then put your formula in and point it at the Total Time Taken (ie remove the B10 ref and replace with the relevant one) and i get "0 d 0 h 10m"!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…