Free Broadband

DigitalX 12:40 07 Apr 03

A couple of months ago there was a news post here about registering with freebb.co.uk. They sent newsletters about the offer and would eventually offer free broadband. I had several newsletters claiming that they were reaching thier 50,000 target. I recently got an email where they are now saying that they offereed 53 people and no one took up the offer. Did anyone else register?, Does any one know whats happening

Thanks

graham 12:47 07 Apr 03

click here

They are saying spring 2003.

graham 12:52 07 Apr 03

That's not working!

click here

ricvic 13:05 07 Apr 03

Hi DX,

I registered, was not one of the 53 and had the same email as you - it felt almost like being told off at school!

The business model looks daft to me (in my humble opinion), but worth a registration.

R

Legolas 14:03 07 Apr 03

I registered although I think it is more a ruse to get your e-mail address than a serious offer of "free" broadband....or am I being cynical. You know what they say if an offer is to good to be true then it probably then it probably is.

Legolas 14:04 07 Apr 03

Sorry i,m seeing double.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…