Free back up from Paragon

birdface 09:21 08 Apr 09

Hi.Just downloading this Free backup program.click here And it wants to know if I want the 3Bbit or 64Bit download.
Now I can't remember what I use and where to find it.Quick hint anybody until I get my memory back.

XP Home.

birdface 09:23 08 Apr 09

32Bit sorry for the error.

birdface 09:33 08 Apr 09

If I remember right it is the 32Bit so will try that.

birdface 09:43 08 Apr 09

Ok.32Bit downloaded all right, if it was not the right one it would not have downloaded.So will now class as resolved.

Sea Urchin 10:48 08 Apr 09

Sorry you didn't get any help when you needed it, but here for the future - how to determine the bit-size of your op system

click here

birdface 11:11 08 Apr 09

Thank you Sea Urchin it does confirm it is 32Bit.

I don't suppose you know if I can copy all of the C Drive to an External Hard drive using Paragon or would it create any difficulties.

Basically computer is past its sell by date so just thought I would try this while it is free, Just to see how it works.Also my DVD Drive[d] has packed up and wondered if maybe I could use My [E Drive]DVD RW instead.
Sorry you answered now.!!

Sea Urchin 11:53 08 Apr 09

I'm not really very knowledgeable about backups. I would have thought there would be no problem copying the C drive to an external HD with Paragon - but I know there are one or two experts on this forum who could probably advise you better.

birdface 12:06 08 Apr 09

Ok.Many thanks for your help it was appreciated.

tullie 13:24 08 Apr 09

Or you could have right clicked My Computer/properties

cocteau48 19:19 08 Apr 09

Just in case anyone else is interested in todays GAOTD download have a read at posting #72 on click here
It is from Natia from Paragon Software who explains that the huge size of the download (about 240Mb)is due to the fact that it supports both 32bit and 64 bit systems and also includes various other add-ons.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…